Cleo Grandfather Clock 84th Anniversary Edition by Howard Miller.
- Chestnut finish on select hardwoods and veneers with light distressing.
- This shapely floor clock features a hinged top door with convex glass, a removable finial and finial base, and a hinged bottom door with seeded glass.
- The antique dial features worn black Roman numerals, a separate seconds track, and black serpentine hands. The dial is specially inscribed with an 84th Anniversary Edition inscription (through 2010).
- Antique brushed brass-finished weight shells and an antique brushed brass-finished pendulum bob on a wood stick.
- The base features an inset panel with book-matched Cathedral Cherry Heartwood veneers and a decorative cutout.
- Illuminated case and dial.
- Locking door for added security.
- Adjustable floor levelers under all four corners level the clock on uneven and carpeted suraces.
- Cable-driven, Westminster chime Kieninger movement features and automatic nighttime chime shut-off option.
- A Howard Miller Heirloom Record Certifcate with brass-finished capsule is included.
- Free brass Heirloom Nameplate will be engraved with your name and special date.
- Width: 25.00" (64 cm) x Height: 88-1/2" (225 cm) x Depth: 13-1/2" (34 cm)